home › people
- Research Fellow and developer of PARC's Opportunity Discovery research and strategic investment targeting program
- personal information management, task management; user-centered design of context- and activity-aware computing systems
- Ph.D. in Human Computer Interaction from Queen Mary and Westfield College; M.S. in Ergonomics, and B.S. in Psychology from University College, all within London University in the United Kingdom
- 20 patents
- awarded membership of the ACM SIGCHI Academy for her contributions to the field and professional community of Human Computer Interface
- user experience designer, studies the use of technology in real-world contexts, specializes in using highly iterative design techniques
- tools that support lightweight communication and collaboration, mobile systems, and use of multimedia
- co-authored "Designing from Both Sides of the Screen"
- Ph.D., cognitive psychology, Stanford University
- leads PARC’s Innovation Services and ethnography business in Japan
- more than 20 years of business experience in design consulting, industrial and interface design, and consumer research including, usability testing and ethnographic studies
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Design and Ph.D. in Engineering from Chiba University, Chiba.
show profiles by