home › people
- precision sensor system research and development
- nanofabrication, photonics/optics, spectroscopy, device packaging, biosensing, data analysis, algorithm development, and simulations and modeling of physical systems
- carbon nanotube-based sensor networks for measuring methane emissions as part of the ARPA-E MONITOR program.
- Ph.D., Electrical Engineering, Princeton University; B.S., Computer Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Nanotechnology for Clean Energy IGERT fellowship at Princeton
show profiles by