home › people
- Expertise in fluid dynamical problems, transport phenomena and engineering material surfaces to tailor the bulk to interface transport of mass and momentum.
- Focusing on advanced manufacturing and deposition
- Ph.D., Chemical Engineering, University of Twente, Netherlands; M.Sc. and B.Sc., Chemical Engineering, Middle East Technical University, Turkey
- identifying new applications for biomedical enthalpy array technology
- expertise in thermodynamics and kinetics of RNA-protein interactions using a variety of biochemical and biophysical techniques
- B.S. in Biology from the UCLA; Ph.D. in Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology U.C. Santa Cruz; postdoctoral work at Stanford University & The Scripps Research Institute
show profiles by