home › people
- Current research focuses on novel micro- and nano-systems and integrated 3D smart objects and sensors for healthcare and biomedical applications
- broad experience in MEMS, bioMEMS, lab-on-a-chip systems, microfluidics, and the lifecycle of advance biomedical microdevice development: including design, mechanics of materials, material and process development, and device and biological response study.
- Developed a battery-less MEMS ocular implant for controlled and on-demand delivery of drug for treatment of Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ph.D. and a M.A.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from the University of British Columbia; B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering from University of Tehran.
- bridges engineering and nanotechnology to translational biosciences
- currently focused on developing biohybrid micro-/nano-systems for healthcare and leveraging PARC discoveries to new biomedical and environmental applications
- Ph.D., Materials Science and Engineering and Nanotechnology, University of Washington; BSc. and MSc., Textile Chemistry Engineering, Tehran Polytechnic and Isfahan University of Technology
show profiles by