home › people
- Managing Director, Global Business Operations
- Program Manager for Digital Design and Manufacturing and uFab Product Manager
M.S. degree in Management from Stanford Graduate School of Business and a B.S. in Business Administration and Economics from Umea University, Sweden.
- focusing on drug delivery, contextual intelligence, and more
- develops commercial partnerships and creates routes to revenue opportunities
- developed partner and go-to-market strategies for startup and Fortune 1000 companies
- MBA, Strategy, Pepperdine University
- technology marketing veteran with experience in integrated online and offline global marketing programs, partner management, and product marketing
- previously held management and marketing positions at DLNA, SanDisk, Kodak Gallery/Ofoto, and Digital Impact (now Axciom Digital).
- MBA, Thunderbird School of Global Management; B.S. in International Management and a minor in Japanese, Villanova University
- broad operational experience in product development, marketing, and manufacturing
- expertise in intellectual property transactions and technology transfer
- clients included corporate research laboratories in the U.S. and Europe; major Taiwanese and Japanese high-technology companies
- executive positions in companies such as LiveWorks, Inc. and Versatec
- initiated PARC research into a-Si
- Ph.D., solid state physics
- Vice President, Global Business Operations
- responsible for the development, integration and implementation of the Company’s commercial growth strategies
M.S. in Intellectual Capital Management and a B.S. in Industrial Engineering and Management from Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg, Sweden
- focus on commercializing PARC’s technology in areas of Network Distributed Systems and Digital Design & Manufacturing
- more than 25 years of international experience in both traditional and high tech industries
- Diplom-Wirtschaftsingenieur from Hochschule für Technik in Esslingen, Germany.
- connects PARC’s research to public sector decision makers and strategic teaming partners
- guides technical alignment of PARC’s focus areas with public sector needs and opportunities
- Ph.D., Systems Engineering and Operations Research and M.A., Science and Technology Policy, George Washington University; B.S., Electrical Engineering and B.A., Government, University of Notre Dame
- Director of Business Strategy
- Systems science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, business strategy, technology commercialization
Ph.D. in Aeronautics and Astronautics and M.Sc. in Mathematics from University of Washington; M.Sc. and B.Sc. in Aerospace Engineering from Sharif University of Technology
- business development for Japanese market; ethnographic services
- Partner with the Venture Capital Investment Division of ngi group, inc. (formerly Netage, Inc.) in Japan
- COO of Tilefile, KK
- management and IT consulting at L.E.K. Consulting and Cognizant Technology Solutions
- MBA, Carnegie Mellon University
- Manages PARC’s engagement and capture strategies for obtaining new business with state and federal agencies
- Previous experience in technology transfer, energy and infrastructure finance, and advanced manufacturing policy
- Interdisciplinary Degree in Environmental Engineering, Economics and Public Policy from the University of California, Berkeley
- 25 years Contract Management experience in Aerospace, Aeronautics, Space Systems, and Commercial Aviation, including 15 years in Executive Leadership at the Director and Vice President levels.
- Focused on Government and Commercial Contracts for all research projects over the entire Contracting Lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration at the University of San Francisco; Juris Doctorate degree from Western State College of Law.
- Technology Commercialization Manager
- experience in venture fund formations, investments, due diligence and portfolio management, complex commercial transactions
- counsel to the Acer Group's venture funds in the U.S.
- U.C. Berkeley and Hastings College of the Law
show profiles by