home › event - 2010 flexible electronics & displays conference
2010 Flexible Electronics & Displays Conference
Conferences & Talks
2 February 2010 - 4 February 2010
Booth 204, Phoenix, Arizona, USA
The conference features sessions on topics such as flexible displays, materials, manufacturing approaches, developments in flexible and printed electronics, solid state lighting, OLEDs, touch products, smart sensor technology, energy storage & thin film batteries, substrates & barriers, flexible solar and photovoltaics, and more. Other presenting organizations include 3M, Daetwyler R&D, Flexible Display Center, Holst Center, Kent Displays, Konarka, Mead Westvaco, Nth Degree, NanoGram & Teijin, NanoMarkets, NTERA, Solicore, Sumitomo Bakelite, Touch Technologies, and University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign.
Kicking off the three-day Business and Technical Conference is a keynote address by PARC CEO Mark Bernstein on 2 February [slides below].
PARC contributed talks on 3 February by Ana Arias include:
- Flexible Printed Sensor Tape based on Solution Processed Materials [session 10.2]
- Sensing of blast events with flexible sensor tapes [session 12.1]
PARC is also be exhibiting from 2-4 February in Booth #204. A leader in thin-film electronics since the 1970s, PARC will also outline its view of the ecosystem for developing products based on flexible electronics, including showcasing capabilities in:
- Material Characterization [download pdf] and performance optimization for flexible electronics materials suppliers;
- Application Development [download pdf], circuit design, and proof-of-concept fabrication for companies exploring specific applications (including sensors and display elements); and
- Full System Prototyping [download pdf] and integration of complete systems containing flexible electronics as well as conventional thin film components and/or standard silicon circuitry.
Please contact FLEXTECH2010@parc.com for more information.
PARC to address disruptive innovation in the flexible electronics industry and showcase materials-to-device capabilities at FlexTech 2010
CEO Mark Bernstein will deliver a keynote address on the changing ecosystem model for moving technologies from research to applications
27 January 2010 | news release
FlexTech Alliance Opens Registration and Announces Keynote for 2010 Flexible Electronics & Displays Conference
12 October 2009 | FlexTech News
upcoming events view all
The Additive Disruption Summit: Strategic Impacts, Business Models, IP, Finance
Mike Kuniavsky, Janos Veres
25 March 2014 | San Francisco, CA
Conferences & Talks