home › event - arpa-e energy innovation summit
ARPA-E Energy Innovation Summit
Conferences & Talks
1 March 2010 - 3 March 2010
This inaugural energy innovation summit, organized by the the U.S. Department of Energy’s Advanced Research Projects Agency - Energy, aims to bring together key players to spur the networks that will "bring about the next Industrial Revolution in clean energy technologies, in the way the U.S. has led previous revolutions in life sciences and information technology".
Participants include venture capital investors, technology entrepreneurs, large and small corporations with an interest in clean energy technologies, scientific researchers, and policymakers/government officials. Keynote talks will be delivered by DOE Secretary Steven Chu, General Electric CEO Jeff Immelt, New York Times columnist Thomas Friedman, Kleiner Perkins Caufield Byers' John Doerr, members of Congress, and others.
PARC will be sharing the following work at the ARPA-E Technology Innovation Showcase (1 March 5:00pm-7:30pm and 2 March 8:00am-7:30pm):
- High Energy Density Fuel Cell Systems [overview] *ARPA-E finalist*
- Next-Generation High-Efficiency Cooling [overview] *ARPA-E finalist*
- Carbon-Neutral Liquid Fuel [overview]
- High-Speed Printing Technologies for Silicon Photovoltaic Wafer Processing [overview]
- Coextrusion Printing of Battery and Fuel Cell Electrodes [overview]
- Fast Demand Response [overview]
- Clean Water [video]
upcoming events view all