home › event - contemplating the current patent system: is it better to dominate or to innovate?
Contemplating the Current Patent System: Is it Better to Dominate or to Innovate?
Conferences & Talks
28 April 2011
Four Season Hotel Silicon Valley, East Palo Alto, California
This talk will cover:
- The effect of "trolls" on the patent litigation landscape
- Best practices for corporations that are potential defendants
- The secondary market: analyzing opportunties for companies to engage in proactive strategies to reduce their resk of NPE litigation
- To what extent should NPE's be entitled to the same damages as practicing entities?
- Insight into companies serving as intermediaries between defendants and traditional NPE's
upcoming events view all