The Power of 10
PARC: 10 years of practicing open innovation
- Henry Chesbrough
- Michael Raynor
26 April 2012
PARC, a Xerox company
3333 Coyote Hill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304
this event is closed to the public
PARC, a Xerox company is celebrating 10 years of practicing open innovation, a major milestone since being incorporated as an independent subsidiary of Xerox in 2002.
It has been an incredible journey, so we're toasting the future by sharing experiences and insights on innovation through a half-day conference and celebration hosted at PARC. Attendees include 250+ senior executives from Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, VCs/ startups, media representatives, government agencies, researchers, analysts, innovation experts, and others.
1:15-2:00pm -- registration
2:00-3:30pm -- "OPEN"
- welcome & introduction
- presentation by Henry Chesbrough, coiner of "open innovation", author of Open Services Innovation, and Executive Director of the Program in Open Innovation at UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business
- customer stories panel featuring: Joseph Grzyb, CEO, HexaTech, Inc.; Jean-Claude Junqua, Vice President, Panasonic R&D Company of America & Managing Director, Panasonic Silicon Valley Laboratory; Nicole Tricoukes, Senior Maverick, Motorola Solutions [video]
- moderated by Lawrence Lee, PARC Sr. Director of Strategy
3:45-4:45pm -- "DISRUPT"
- presentation by Michael Raynor, author of The Innovator's Manifesto and The Strategy Paradox, as well as The Innovator's Solution (with Clayton Christensen), and Director, Deloitte Consulting LLP [video - excerpt only]
- customer Q&A/ conversation featuring Davor Sutija, CEO, Thin Film Electronics ASA [video]
- moderated by Michele Nemschoff, PARC Sr. Director of Marketing
4:45-5:00pm -- "PRACTICE"
5:00-7:00pm -- "COLLABORATE"
- networking, refreshments, celebration
event hashtag: #parc10
event website: www.parc.com/parc10
event questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: We are also hosting other PARC "Power of 10" events throughout the year -- including a special PARC Forum invited expert series
with 10 speakers on 10 aspects of innovation, featuring Clayton Christensen, Geoffrey Moore, and others. You can watch these videos
online or attend these free, open-to-the-public events in person; sign up here
for advance event announcements.