home › event - the next cleantech blockbuster [following] parc forum on vehicle electrification
The next cleantech blockbuster [following] PARC Forum on vehicle electrification
Wharton Energy Network
20 August 2009
George E. Pake Auditorium, PARC
This week's PARC Forum on Vehicle electrification will be followed by the Wharton Energy Network's "The next cleantech blockbuster" panel discussion. Both events are free and open to the public. No registration is required (though if you plan to attend the 6-8pm event please RSVP to help estimate food needs); seating is on a first-come first-served basis.
4:00-5:00pm -- PARC presents PARC Forum speaker John Suh of General Motors speaking on "Vehicle electrification: Petroleum independence, vehicle types, charging infrastructure, and CO2 reduction"
5:30-6:00pm -- Light refreshments courtesy of the Wharton Energy Network
6:00-8:00pm -- Wharton Energy Network presents "The Next Cleantech Blockbuster Company" panel discussion featuring the following speakers and perspectives:
- Emily Chiu - Formerly GI Partners - Moderator (Private Equity)
- Dharmesh Thakker - Advanced Technology Ventures (Venture Capital)
- Tom VonReichbauer - Tesla Motors (Electric Cars)
- Edwin Liu, PhD - Quanta Technology (Smart Grid)
- Carla Peterman, PhD Candidate, UC Berkeley (Academia)
- Jon Bonanno - The Keiretsu Forum (Angel Investor)
- Forrest North - Mission Motors (Electric Motorcycles/ Batteries)
- Erfan Ibrahim - Electric Power Research Institute (Think Tank)
- Ty Jagerson - Simple Energies
Wharton Energy Network aims to facilitate knowledge sharing, career advancement, and networking for people involved or interested in the cleantech and energy industries.
upcoming events view all
Global Competitiveness: The Role of Innovation and Productivity
Stephen Hoover, CEO, PARC
27 October 2014 | Toronto, Canada
Conferences & Talks