home › event - green it & sustainability
Green IT & sustainability
Conferences & Talks
16 September 2009
San Francisco, California, USA
What is the optimal balance between increasing production of energy and water vs. increasing efficient use of energy and water? How is advanced information technology making it easier to find this balance? What are the primary technologies and key companies offering potential sustainability breakthroughs on both sides of this equation?
Moderator, Nancy Pfund, Managing Partner, DBL Investors
- Rich Lechner, Vice President, Energy and Environment, IBM
- Tony Prophet, SVP Supply Chain Operations, Hewlett Packard
- Mark Bernstein, President & Center Director, Palo Alto Research Center, Inc.
- Richard McCormack, SVP Server and Solutions Business, Fujitsu America
- John Skinner, Director of Marketing, Eco-Technology, Intel Corporation
upcoming events view all